Steak Kabobs with Hawaii Balsamics Garlic Cilantro Balsamic
1 pound of steak
1 pound of cherry tomatoes
3 tablespoons of Hawaii Balsamics Garlic Cilantro or Blackberry Ginger Balsamic
1 package of wooden skewers
2 to 3 cups of warm cooked rice
1. If using wood skewers instead of metal skewers, soak wood skewers in water for 5 minutes to prevent burning when cooking.
2. Cut steak into bite size 3/4 inch cubes
3. Wash Cherry tomatoes and remove stems
4. Thread bite size steak cubes and alternate with whole cherry tomatoes on to skewer.
5. Broil in oven on a cooling rack with a baking pan beneath it or Barbecue on a grill for 10 to 15 minutes or until almost done.
6. Remove skewers from heat and paint on Hawaii Balsamics Garlic Cilantro Balsamic with a barbecue brush.
7. Return skewers to heat and let caramelize for one to two minutes on each side or until you can see them fully caramelizing then remove from heat.
7. Place rice in serving platter and top with Skewers. Delish!
Create New Account