Fish Tacos with Hawaii Balsamics Coconut Lime Balsamic (Serves 2 to 3)
6 corn tortillas or small flout tortillas
6 teaspoons Hawaii Balsamics Coconut Lime Balsamic
1/2 to 2/3 pound any kind of left over cooked white fish
1/2 of a large avocado
1 medium tomato
1/2 cup shredded cabbage (optional)
1 pat butter
1 medium Non Stick Pan
Garnish with lime sliced (optional)
1. Heat up any kind of left over white fish in microwave until well heated chop into bite size peices and keep warm.
2. Shred Cabbage finely and set aside in fridge.
3. Chop tomato into bite size pieces.
4. Heat on non stick pan on high heat, add butter until melted and add chopped tomatoes sauteing for 1 to 2 minutes until soft, then remove from pan and set aside in fridge.
5. Wash and dry non stick pan.
6. Slice up 1/2 of a large avocado length wise and set aside in fridge.
7. Place pan on stove over medium heat.
8. Place Corn or flour tortilla in non stick pan until heated and pliable.
9. Fill tortilla with a small amount of cabbage fish, tomato and top with avocado.
10 Drizzle 1 teaspoon of Hawaii Balsamics Coconut Lime Balsamic inside each taco.
11. Place on individual dishes, garnish with lime and enjoy
Create New Account